Aikido Westchester NY: Members Home
New Member Introduction
For new members, welcome to our dojo. This is the portion of the web site that helps keep you up to date on training and dojo events.
We typically keep people up to date on schedule changes and other issues with an occasional email
Also, please check the following pages
for other information:
- Vimeo for Videos
- TAA Newsletters
- Dojo Aikido Blog & Newsletter
- Martial Arts Supplies
- Cross Training in Kung Fu or Tai Chi, Meditation or Yoga
- Test Criteria and Suburi Names
- 1st kyu: Ri
- 2nd kyu: Cian, Ben, Andrew, Ozzie
- 4th kyu: Marc, Jonathan
- 5th kyu: Aiden, Alexander D
- 6th kyu: Pedro, John G, Angelito, Julie, Marion, Alex, Rose, Carolyna, Sabrina, Geewan, Sarah
- 3rd kyu brown: Ryan
- 4.5 kyu purple 1: Cameron
- 5th kyu purple: Grayson
- 5.5 kyu blue 2: Natalie, Allegra
- 6th kyu blue1: Kiran
- 6.5 kyu blue: Griffin, Dakota, Alex, Maya
- 7th kyu orange 2: Bridget, Sofia
- 7.5 kyu orange 1: Giselle, Gabriel, Allistair, Spencer
- 8th kyu orange: Ana, Nathaniel, Emma, Calla, Gianna, Joel
- 9th kyu green: Mia, Elan
- 9.5 kyu yellow 2: Tessa, Jeremiah
- 9.5 kyu yellow 1: Cory
Our focus on premises should be on training, not paying for classes. For that reason we appreciate your using the below payment methods off premises as much as possible.
Only if you have a Capitol One Credit Card:
Note: There are no transaction fees either for yourself or Integrated Peace Arts due to our nonprofit status. Click on the "Donate Now" button.
Automated monthly billpay from your bank is appreciated as it simplifies our billing process. Send the check to Integrated Peace Arts, 168 Bell Rd, Scarsdale, NY 10583.
Paypal can be used simply by sending to friends / family from your account to our email address. Please inquire for correct address.
Checks / Cash
Of course we accept cash and checks on site.